Ramadan at the ICCO
MAC Mississauga invites you all to spend Ramadan at the ICCO where many of our programs are held.
EID PRAYERS: Sunday, June 25, 2017 At 9:30 AM, for more details click here.
- Khatm al-Quran will be on the 27th night of Ramadan, on the evening of Wednesday, June 21. Please join us with your friends and families as the recitation is completed and for duaa' afterwards.
- Tahajjud prayers is starting Thursday night (June 15th) from 1:30 am to 3 am. Followed by Suhoor.
- Taraweeh prayers is taken place in the newly renovated musallah (prayer space) led by distinguished huffaz at 10:30 PM, offering a peaceful and quiet experience while the children's programs runs in a designated part of the building.
- During the course of this holy month we offer several great events such as Youth iftar, Qiyam and I'tikaf during the last ten nights.
- Community Iftars are held every Friday during Ramadan followed by the regular Taraweeh program.